The large Square at the centre of Stow is a clue to its origins as a market town dating back to the 12th century. At the Festival we will continue this tradition by including a large open-air street market including the following stalls:
Hand made and designed jewellery using pearls, gemstones and abalone shells on silver plate and sterling
- Burke’s Beers
Bottled beer. Local microbrewery from Blockley
- English Rose
Handmade sewn items and gifts
- Colourful garments and felt homeware, exotic textiles from around the world
- Firedrake Jewellery
- Handmade silver and gold jewellery
- Friends of Swell School. Face painting, glitter tattoos, crafts. History and promotion of school.
- Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust
- Through the generosity of local support, the Trust is able to protect habitats and species both on its 60
nature reserves and throughout Gloucestershire. The Trust works towards introducing and inspiring more
people about nature through running over 100 wild events each year and educating over 3000 school age
- Hay Wines Ltd
- Artisan liqueurs – chocolate liqueurs, amaretto, port, flavoured gins, vodka, elderflower, wild
- Hector & Queen Ltd
- Children’s booties and slippers, handmade rugs, scarves, headbands, sleepwear, handmade pouffes, bean bags,
wool throws and handmade sisal baskets.
- Hjalpande Hander Catering
- Food and drink sales – coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soft drinks, candy floss, sweets, crepes.
- Huntington-Bourne Bakery
- Cake slices, tartlets, pastries and cookies with an influence of South Africa, Greece and America.
- Made By Mo Décor
- Needle felted animals and animal themed cushions.
- Needle & Gouge
- Tweed and leather goods. Turned wood goods.
- Pamela Shellard Ceramics
- Pottery and enamel jewellery.
- Pauline and Debbie’s Handmade Treasures
- Hand knitted and crocheted clothing, accessories and toys. Handmade cards, original watercolour paintings, mixed media pictures and hangings. All hand made.
- Poody and Berty
- Pretty gifts, homewares and accessories.
- Royal British Legion
- Stow-on-the-Wold branch. Recruitment and publicity.
- Selly Punjabis
- Frozen curries/ cold vegetarian and vegan samosas.
- Send Her Victorious
- Patriotic waistcoats, bags and accessories.
- Simply Said
- Handmade ‘word art’ pictures and accessories. Novelty watches.
- Zink Chiropractic Clinic
- Chiropractic and complementary therapies clinic.